Beedie Foundation recipients:
- Simon Fraser University: a $22 million endowment to create the Beedie School of Business.
- The Beedie Family Clinic in Sri Lanka: bringing healthcare to those in need.
- St Paul’s Hospital, Vancouver General Hospital and Burnaby General Hospital: equipment to assist with anesthetics, and to help surgeons operating on eyes, kidneys and sinuses.
- Burnaby KidSport: to enable underprivileged children to join various athletic programs.
- Burnaby General Hospital: fundraising and donations to purchase an MRI unit.
- BC Cancer Foundation
- BC Special Olympics
- SFU Softball Field: to create an NCAA, world-class training facility for SFU’s women’s softball team.